I know, I know. I just told you all about how much I really do love it. And you choked it down in support, even though you might hate it. Most normal people do.
Sometimes though, I'm gonna need your help. Just tell me that this is what I want. And that I'm close to finishing (even if it's not true; make me believe it). And that those "A"s are going to feel so damn good.
Remind me when:
- My butt is sore from sitting in the same chair for five hours.
- I have to make decisions between sleeping and showering. I'm gonna tell you right now that sleeping wins 100% of the time.
- I have to say no to movie night.
- I have to say no to movie night and it's a Harry Potter marathon on ABC.
- My stomach has known nothing but iced tea and pastries for three days.
- There is nothing left but a granola bar and a prayer for a "feeding of the 5,000" repeat.
- There's a new episode of SNL waiting in my Hulu queue.
- Videos of Jimmy and Justin are all over the internets.
- I just got a stack of books from the used bookstore that are begging to be opened.
- The difference between getting the grade I'm getting and the one I'm capable of is a couple more hours of studying.
Remind me on nights like tonight.
Thank you, Jesus, for "Classical for Studying" on Pandora; I'd be even less focused without it.