There's a lot to say, but not enough time in which to do it. So I'll just say a few things in classic bullet point fashion.
- God is so good.
- JJ Heller Pandora station has been a literal Godsend.
- "Shame is a web of unobtainable, conflicting, competing expectations about who we're supposed to be. And it's a straight jacket... I know it's seductive to stand outside the arena and think to myself, 'I'm going to go in there and kick some ass when I'm bulletproof and when I'm perfect. And that is seductive. But the truth is that never happens. And even if you got as perfect as you could possible muster, when you got in there, that's not what we want to see. We want you to go in. We want ourselves and the people we care about and the people we work with to dare greatly." - Brene Brown
- This TED talk on vulnerability.
- This TED talk on shame.
- And this TED talk on making hard choices.
- I am thankful for a new group of friends who support me, encourage me, love on me, and make me laugh until I cry.
With love and wishes of adventure.
Stay fresh, kids.